https://sunfestmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/B21268__Sunfest_Media_logo_01_AV.png 0 0 admin https://sunfestmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/B21268__Sunfest_Media_logo_01_AV.png admin2015-10-11 21:59:092015-11-05 16:22:09Why Pinterest?
Pinterest is being used by 100 million users and 85% of those are female. Those are big numbers. Are you using Pinterest in your business? If not you should be and here are just a few reasons why:
- If your target market is female this is a simple answer, the statistic above makes this a no brainer, when you consider that in most families the female is doing the shopping, you better have your business on Pinterest.
- Pinterest users have money. The average income of Pinterest users is $100,000.
- Pinterest is easy, it is one of the easiest social media platforms out there, build a pin board and they will come.
- Take advantage of the repin bonanza. 80% of the pins on Pinterest are repins from others, that is viral reach unmatched on any other platform.
- Pinterest is a giant online catalog, 75% of the people who are using Pinterest are looking for ideas to BUY, or DO.
- Pinterest has analytics that are simple and easy to understand. You can tell what pins are being repinned and just how much traffic they are creating.
- SEO, this is my favorite. Pinterest will help you increase your search engine position and create direct traffic to your site. It is an easy way to create traffic without much work.
- Pinterest is the fastest growing social media site, yes it is growing faster than Facebook.
- Consumers referred by Pinterest are 10% more likely to actually purchase than those referred by Facebook.
Our advice is get pinning.